Last updated: May 22, 2023
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. These files contain information that is used to enhance the usability and functionality of the Platform.
- Enhancing the functionality and performance of the Platform.
- Personalizing your browsing experience and remembering your preferences.
- Gathering statistical information about the use of the Platform.
- Conducting analysis and market research to improve our services.
- Providing personalized advertising.
4. Types of Cookies Used
The following types of cookies are used on the Platform:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of the Platform and allow you to navigate and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how users interact with the Platform, such as pages visited and errors encountered. This information is used to improve the performance and usability of the Platform.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the Platform to remember choices you have made (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced and more personalized features.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to display relevant advertisements based on your interests. They are also used to limit the frequency of displaying an ad and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
5. Managing Cookies